- Share your class website: Create a QR code for your website, print it out on a slip of paper or make them into "business cards" and give them to your students and parents.
- Worksheet Answer Key: You could include a small QR code next to each question on a worksheet that allows students to check their work.
- Support Station: Record yourself working out a sample problem or explaining a concept and then if your students need additional support at any time, they can go individually and view it.
- Class Scavenger Hunt: Working in pairs or small groups, have students collaboratively solve a set of problems and then, search around the room for the matching QR codes and corresponding letters.
- Guided Tour of the School: Place QR codes around the school that lead students and parents on a guided tour. You can include videos or just text saying what that area is.
- Staff Directory: Have each staff member create an introduction video or short written introduction and place the QR codes on a sheet or display board for parents and students to get to know their teachers!
How will you use QR codes?