Deadline For Submission: March 12, 4:00 P.M.
This KITE Challenge has two parts:
1. Complete the KITE training titled, "SMART Notebook 1".
2. Create and submit a SMART Notebook lesson that highlights your SMART Notebook chops and delivers the curricular content aligned to your grade/subject.
Submit your lessons via email to any of the Instructional Technology Coordinators by the deadline above.
Lessons that are received will be reviewed using the following guidelines:
- Title Slide (Name of lesson, essential question, grade level, content area) Unscored, but required.
- Engagement (Opportunities for interaction, aesthetically pleasing, organized layout)
- Interactivity (Lesson takes advantage of SMART's interactivity, multiple opportunities for student interaction/contribution)
- Content (Connected to Common Core Standards, clear learning outcomes, accurate information, relevant to topic or students, use of multimedia.)
What's in it for you?
Top submissions will be invited to attend a SMART Synergy Session where you will collaboratively create top quality resources that can be used in your classroom. Act now, and we will also throw in a catered lunch and some pretty cool prizes for those top submissions.
Go forth and create!